Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quotes ♥

Morning :) . I'm here to blog about some amazing quotes I found. 




 # Behind this innocent smile of mine, lay words left unsaid. Words of longing, love, anger, and hate, all repeated inside my head.
 # here we go. come with me. there's a world outside that we should see.
 # I cried a lot because of you.
 # You have a special way of making people SMILE.
 # i'd rather have one friend but feeling happy than have many friends but feeling alone.
 # True love isn't meaning 'Perfect Couple' but 'Perfect Love' .
 # people made promises. but most of them might break it.
# the mirror can lie. it doesn't show you what's inside. 
 # there are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say, 'watch me'
 # I know I'm not beautiful, but everyday I hope you think that I am.
 # Things end. But memories last forever 
 # Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
 # SPREAD MORE LOVE THAN HATE 
 # It's not how good you are, It's how good you want to be.
 # Forget Him. You're beautiful and you will find love.
 # You are the reason why I became stronger. But still, You are my WEAKNESS 
# Take every chance , Drop every fear. 
 # Never settle for Less than you Deserve.
# Do what makes you happy 


Don't you feel that they're just so damn true? Just a simply short post here. Bye :))

No comments:

Post a Comment