Tuesday, April 5, 2011

:))

O-H-A-I-Y-O !
Daily song list again, 
Sexy Love 
One In A Million
Bruno's
Just Can't get Enough
Fk Him he's a DJ
Till The World Ends
...
Blah blah . Everyday listening to the same song doing the same things. FB , TWITTER , PLURK , KUWO MUSIC BOX , MSN , PPS . I can just sit in front the computer whole day looking at these. Keep pressing the New Feeds button , X new tweets , X new plurk Update ... What for ? To kill my spare time. Ishh I'm wondering that why I can't use my time to study or complete those stupid homeworks like others *Weirdo*

Ohh hey , I have an announcement here. After 2 days (7/4/2011) , do you know what day is that ? Haha. IT'S KHAI SEONG's & BIYAO's BIRTHDAY :DD !!! [Do you think I'm so good to tell everyone it's your bithday ? NO WAY] . It's also my big day too :)) . Time flies , I'm going to be a 16 years old girl after 7/4 . lol I've been living in this Earth for 16 years . Thank god I'm still alive cherish .

Know why I'm so free to blog ? Because I skipped school -.- ! ps : I didnt play truant guys , I'm sick :( . After I was awake , I went to the living room watched tv . I saw a letter beside me and it's from SMJK JIT SIN , my beloved school olo . It is a Surat Amaran . 無故缺席 , 11次 ! My mum knows the reason I skip school . So , I'm safe :D . 
Hmm it's time to offline now. 100% entertainment I'm coming ;)) ! Ciaoz .

iPad2 Offical Introduction Video , have a look :D . I want it so much ! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment