Friday, April 15, 2011

羅志祥 :))

Today morning, I was moody like hell. I didn't talk , I cried 
After assembly , I received a msg from mum : If you want go KL call me later.
I quickly phoned her. She said she bought the ticket for me. RM268's ticket. 
I was like O.O" and then I SCREAMED ! :DD 
My mood reached the highest point. Damn fucking happy. 
Thanks mum , I really love you so muachhhh ! xoxo. 
Yea no doubts, I TangWanYin is going to KL with my family tmrw see my idol :
 SHOW LUO.
They didnt go to the concert with me. I went there alone . But my parents bring me to KL. 
Afternoon we're going to SunwayLagoon. Hee ;)  
So the next post will be an article about 10001st night of his concert. 
I made something for him. Wanna know it ?Yea just wait for the next update!
Off to prepare things. Ciaoz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment