Friday, March 18, 2011

Sunway ;)

Before I start my blogging , I think many people saw my blog header dy right ?
It's nice and I love it so muchhhh ! 
Seriously I was addicted to this. I did 7 headers a day. Ki form :)


Noon readers (:
15/3/2011 , Me & sisters headed to Sunway Carnival. Lynn was absent again :*(
Sisters came to my house 1st. While waiting for zhenlin's driver , It's photo shooting time!
 It's me! The day look :) Taken by beloved Momo 
 Beloved loves * [I just love my house's sunshine ! But sometimes , it's really hot :@]

Then , we reached Sunway about 330pm. Kinda late but I do enjoy these few hours woooo
1st stop , toilet :P Mirror was needed. 
Family photo (Less a family member)
Then we've gone to Cool Blog, Two Nine, Nichii ,Vincii etc. Showing some photos ! 
 Acting like an insane . ahha.
 @Two Nine
 @Nichii
 @Vincii
 Not the camera man , just take for fun HAHA 
 I do love this girl so much ! No doubts :-*
 Had our romantic tea time @ Bread History
@Strabuck 
 Met this handsome guy , Jared Ong ! Didnt take any photo with him :( Sobs*
 Blogger & BFF 
We went back by sitting Zhenlin's waja and stuck in 6 peoples behind the car.
I almost die inside. Xiawen keep laughing and she makes us laughed non-stop !! XD
I enjoyed the day with my sisters so much . XOXO
This Saturday , going to gurney with Zhenlin , ZhenChao & Tyrone !
Wait for my next post because we're going to take many crazy photos haha.
T O D D L E S * 

No comments:

Post a Comment