Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gurney Day, ♥

19/3 , Gone to Gurney with beloved Zhenlin , Chariya , Zhenchao, Tyrone, Yuenhui & Hason.
Morning , Zhenchao & Tyrone came to my house 1st . And we went 7-village to have our breakfast !
 Guys & blogger . * I purposely pointed on my watch & wanted to show off but see what zhenchao did ? XD

After zhenlin reached 7-village fetch us. Head to our destination , Gurney ;)
Again , Waja bring 6 peoples again. We're like cacat one. Very very suffer ahha.
 Beside me still got Tyrone. Do you know how horrible is it ? Oh myy 
 Pity dear almost sit 1/10 of the place but this is her car :P
Beloved ZLTan ,

Reached Gurney , 1st stop will always be TOILET. Awwh girls :P
 I love her  :)
The next stop , bought ticket for movie B-)
We watched BIG MOMMAS. 2 words to describe that movie - Fking funny.

Met YuenHui & Hason there. Then , it's LUNCH TIME !
Location : Bar-B-Q Plaza  , Oh it's ma fav food . Chacha came to meet us too :)
Wooooo ! Idol XD 

After lunch , MOVIE TIME *Shake shake*
This is a nice movie ! Laugh my ass off XD . Love it ;)

After movies , I took photos with my dearest friends <3 

Then , we went seaside. The weather ain't good that day. But luckily no rain :D
So it's photos time again ! Enjoy ,
 Taken by Cha.
 Blogger & Chariya :D
 Wooots zhenchao lau !
#Great-posers
 Look at the weather ! It's so dark like the end of the day. Oh :*( 

It's gonna rain soon , so we go back Gurney again. and we bought EACH A CUP

We went to meet Lynn & MomoHang a while and we went back earlier.
Here's the end of my post. Goodbye readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment