Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random ,

It's Earth Hour yesterday night and we switched off our lights .
Support Earth Hour ? Yes we do :D But you know what ? Yesterday night , 2 Malay thief came to my Taman and tried to steal a car. One of them came in and tell uncle's daughter that they haven't pay off the loans of their car. Luckily she quickly called her dad and the thief tried to escape. Uncle wanted to catch'em. So he closed the auto gate outside. And Oh My God they kick off the gate O.O" (ps: Please , If the thief wants to escape , just let them go . Nothing is important than your life . Take notice)

These few days , I'm addicted to this lil cute cartoon - Crayon Shin Chan ! 
He's so funny ! He made my day (: I was laughing like an insane when I was watching it. The autor - 臼井仪人 , dead in 2009. Sobs* Compare with Spongebob Squarepants , I love Shin Chan more. [But I wont betray you my spongie ! I love you haha] I know I'm childish , but what to do ? I love cartoons so much ! :D . Going to share many things about it with Tan Zhao Ming my best classmate. 


Last thing I must announce before I end this post , MY BABY X6 WAS CONFISCATED BY PRETTY KOK. Oh mamamiya :( ! I miss it so much T.T .. Everyday wake up and check my inbox , use opera mini online til I'm awake , look back saved message every night before I go to bed. Now what ? My life was empty without it. Using an old model Nokia hp and I don't even know how to increase to volume . Monday , wish me luck ! I'm going to use my 'innocent' face and take back my X6 . I need a bless from you ! :) 


T O D D L E S

No comments:

Post a Comment