Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Anthony , ♥

Aloha ! Now I'm in a super good blogging mood.
As what my title said , I'm going to blog about the day @ AC with my beloved sister 
Unfortunately , S/lynn can't come with us :( . But next time, You must come with us babe. ahha
13/3 , Auto city to see Anthony Neely
Outfit of the day :) !
Zhenlin came to my house 1st . Took some photos with her. Hmm I think my photos with her's uncountable. HAHA ! We rock <3 !!! 

When we reached AC . Had our dinner @ IceIceBaby and met up Momo , Xiawen & Eeinn . 
After dinner , keep walking around. Saw Jared Ong and Ying Shing ! My bestie 
Didnt take any photo with shing, aiks ! :(
Blogger's SBSF , Super Best Sister Forever 

While waiting for Anthony , keep walk here walk there and take photos -..-
Lover , EEINN TAN ! 

About 8pm , get into the stage :)
#Crowded !
Ops , Flash Light's fault XD 
Oh yesh ! ANTHONY NEELY 
He sang Sorry that I Loved You , 散場的擁抱 and 末日快樂 ! So high XD
這些人有機會跟倪安東表白嘞 我也要 -.-

These guys sang a part of his song. Oh my , WayMeen is there too ! How lucky is she huh ? XD

After this , Go get his signature with momo hang. Shit he's so entao althought he's a bit fat :P
Sit down @ Starbuck due to the painess of my pity legs. Heels are pretty but they might kill you ! :(
The Next Stop , Winter Warmers with friends :D
# Me and Anthony , xoxo !
8 years sister ! Still that sweet ok ? walao XD
#With Kelvin pokpoksiu. :D

我在此想多加一項超級重點的重點. 13/3/2011我跟zhenlin走走走到一半 突然眼前一亮 看到巨星如姐 !!!!!! 我們就走過去 照舊尖叫來尖叫去 可是沒有拍到照片 因爲她gek deng不要跟我們拍 我直接hurt帶. 她那天很美很漂亮很豬樣不過我還是很愛她. 

End up my post here. Wait for my post about Sunway Carnival with dear sisters ! XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment