Monday, March 14, 2011

:D

Dear readers , I'm here to clean up my dusty blog. 
Finally 2011's 1st class test passed. And now, It's HOLIDAY 
Saturday , Headed to PCF with dear mother & YingShing Lo.
Sunday , Auto City with my sisters to see Anthony Neely ! He's so cute & handsome :$
I'll update about these. I promise. Kay ? (: 
Oh and don't forget about my China trip post. HAHA. [But if you don't want to know about it, please send a msg and tell me because I dont want to waste my time to edit those photos. Thanks]
And a not-sure timetable for my holiday. Hmm...
Tuesday , Sunway & CKBBQ
Wednesday , Queensbay
Saturday , Gurney & JSCO concert
Maybe will add on more function to make me love my holiday more ! ahha. 

Did you notice that I changed my blogskin ? Say yes if not I'll kill you -.-
Much thanks to Mr. Lau Zhen Chao. He helps me to do this blogskin for the whole afternoon !
Thank you so much . And I wrote a lot of 感言 for him and he still call me to stop it . Ishhh*
Tell me it's nice , because this is what he wanted to know. Right ? hahaa.
Stop here , dusty blog will be update again very very soon. Stay tuned :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment