Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cny , ♥

Bonjour readers , Chinese New Year is coming :D
1st of all , I wish everyone here Happy CNY .
2011s' CNY is a bit early . 初五/初六 school's gonna reopen dy. zz
This is the 16th cny i passed. And this time , I went to CHINA pass it :)
A lot of peoples will think that cny should stay @ home together w th big family.
But this year , we're going out together ! (I will lost many ANGPOWS) *sighh*
I will be back to school next next week. So miss me my friends & sisters X)


I'm here to blog . Because I went to 喜來登 ytd with my family.
Night , I went to SHWU TING's bday partyy. XOXO.
29/01/2011 ;
Before went out . #Outfit of the day !
And then we quickly go to fetch my grandma and go 喜来登 together.
Took some photos,
 Don't you feel that my sister's much more mature than me ? LOL

While waiting , Keep using phone to online . Damn bored. -.-
 My lovely Grandma & Grandpa
大舅 & family . My aunt very slim and pretty :D

After everyone came . It's time to EAT ! hohoho

Super delicious , num num thumbs up *

Until last , time for desserts. 
That thing is so hot & cold . It's a 脆皮冰淇淋 ! LIKE LIKE LIKE

That night I went Shwu Ting's house celebrate her big day . I haven't get the photos yet .
Going to blog about it soon. Cause I still got a lot of things to say.
1/2 , Lynn's house crazy bbq party ! Awww* Wait for it . hoho
And also 2/2 . 除夕夜 I'm going to meet up my cousin T.zhenlin !
Lastly , 3/2 until 10/2 . My trip with family to China :D .
Some guys never think to wish me have fun there . Always want 'hand letter' only xD
Btw , I'll buy something back if possible .

ps: Jeff Lam's back . Welcome back & Imy so much *

No comments:

Post a Comment