Monday, February 21, 2011

An announcement, ♥

Want to earn money through net ? Here you go .
  1. Be a member of says.my . Click ' says.my ' to enter  their website .
  2. Then , find ' sign in to says.my ' and click it .
  3. Fill in your personal information . and submit it .
  4. Copy the link that with your name and invite friends to get rewarded .
  5. Click ' Rewards ' that on your left hand side . and choose a sponsered campaign message to share. and promote to your friend or on your facebook .  Asked them to click it and you'll earn the money once they click it .

Action now ! what're you guys waiting for ? Here the link .

@CopyRighted , Xiawen Ooi

ps : I will continue update about my China trip. Still updating ;) ! 
pps : A lot of things wanna update , Cheong K with friends , JSPO concert. hoho stay tuned !
ppps : Anyone here want to buy lens ? Contact me . XO

No comments:

Post a Comment