Sunday, January 23, 2011

迎春日 ♥

Aloha ! :) Im here to blog about 22/1/2011 , Jit Sin's 迎春日
Had a lot of fun that day . I'm so happy :D
After met up with friends , fast fast go in to the hall .

Yo super rock , our hair same one !! HAHA.
 Singing NEGARAKU
 Our school's 醒獅團 :)
Jit Sin independent's 扯鈴 
This dancers really laugh my ass off ........... ;P

Then , Still got 24 節令鼓 . The photos i didnt save it . Sorry !
After that , it's recess time . We went to Lower , took photos. haha
 Me & Joo Jie
 Gila Mia . HAHAH
Me & S/Lynn
After that , Jared came to meet us . X)
We went in the hall . Continue watch the shows.
 Dancers from D'vol !
 醒獅團
 The Jackson 4 , my besties ! :DD
 You guys did great . All the best :)
The BBox ! Nice

About 4 something , We came down to lower again . Nothing do :P
I took photo with the Lengzai Jared ! You really changed a lot my friend X)

I look so so so so horrible == .. Next time should take again when my hair look better.
Hope you can always come back meet us ! You're the Jit Sin Kia forever ;)
End my post , Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment