Monday, January 17, 2011

Random. ♥














This ... is my current hair :( ! Sucks right ?
Seriously , I hate JitSin so much . But everyone told me that , you'll miss JitSin after you graduated.
Is that true ? Idk. My feelings was totally diff !
I am a 16 years old teenager . And those teachers cut my hair until like a kid.
I'm not the only one get a free hair cut , my sisters get it too :(
We're like twins when we stand together. Because of our mushy-hairstyle . 
I miss my holiday so much ! HOLIDAY shake shake *
Fyi, Our Chinese New Year's coming soon ! I'm going to China with my family !
I'm going there for 8 days. It's after school reopen. Im sho bad ! XD
My dad told me that there's a bit cold. But nvm , It's better than hot . Like sweating everywhere was.... -.-
I heard my friends said that got BBQ party hang out etc , I think im going to miss out these activities :(
Sorry babes. I hope I can go for it too. SAD ! Next time bah ♥

Last Saturday , I went ac with Xiawen & Arr.wen . Two siaopoS :D
I'm the video-woman. A lot of videos but no photos :(
Wait and see when imma free I'll update about it (IF POSSIBLE).
Be back when im free ! Im not going to be an active blogger , so don't always call me to update .
But if Im free , I promise that I will update my blog. Just stay tuned

ps: He said he's coming back . God bless ! Let him come back please :[

No comments:

Post a Comment