Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pcf ♥

Oh Hai everyone , It's me again ;D
Saw my Tee ? I love th America Flag so much ! It's nice
Actually I love England Flag too ;D . They're so nice . Okay my point isn't these .
Im here to tell everyone that I went Pacific today with Weijoo & her boyf .
It's kinda weird that I went there to be a bulb . Luckily she's not a 重色轻友 de ppl hor. XD
We went there to watched Homecoming .
I feel it's kinda funny . But si weijoo say very bad. (and laugh most loud is HER) !
After movie , we went to shake ! And we went to Vincci.
Bought this together
So , you know how much i love America's Flag ? Ahha ! I think we went back about 6pm . Imy le rocker :))

Just a short post here , This week's 迎春日 will update more.
Wait for me ! I will be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment