Sunday, January 9, 2011

School reopen, ♥

















#Found this in my HP , the X'mas gift given to him
School reopen for 5 days dy , Hmm everything's still going on well.
I think my class is still okay . Especially those teachers are so humour XD
But for some private affair , Not everything is alright . It also can said as TERRIBLE.
Hmm , those thing passed . So, Just let it be :)

For my whole new form 4 life , I got a lot of things to do !
1. Study well at least got some improvement -.-
2. Do everything super nice for JCI ;)
3. Go back to Olahraga ? Still considering . Hmm ..
4. Fight for P.sukan ! Many things got to go this year :D
5. Save $$ to buy 罗辑课. I haven't buy it yet ! Mum say those things are useless :(
Oh ! He went to th Nasional Service for 8 days dy. It was like 8 YEARS
Please come back asap . C-O-M-E B-A-C-K

And I think i promised that i will update for my last holiday . Until now....
So just wait for it okay ? 那个真的很精彩 ;D
Tonight im going to A.city with Xiawen & Arr.wen !
Will take some photos and update my blog again . Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment