Friday, July 16, 2010

...♥

Finally , exam ended . So today we went to pacific together ;D
Went there w junxin's car and then met up w friends . Played bowling.
This time im really good in bowling huh. BAHAHAHA.
Didn't snap any photos with my dear lynn, how sad :( !!!!
But we still got chances. No worries. wuhoo xD
I didnt buy any pretty skirts / shirts but i bought a zebra stripes hp-bag. LOVE IT !!

Nothing to do actually for these few days , feel so empty. ahha.
Ohh and did somebody notice that tml is a big day ? i think no XD
To Mr.Jeff : Happy early birthday to you *because tml lazy update*
My mood is getting better but sometime i'll drop my precious tears too.
So complicated but just try to adapt it

Tml night ; MAYBE IM GOING TO AUTO CITY.
Wait for my new post because im so free and in the mood to blog. muahaha
Now got thunder out there ... who's going to protect me? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment