Wednesday, July 7, 2010

:)




















Me and my girl , how sweet we're ?
Okay sorry for didnt came to blog for few days. Because nothing happened . LOL
Next weeks' stupid exam's coming. Is anyone there ready for it ? I haven ready yet.
Choose to close my both eyes to do th exam papers ady. How great ! ahha.
But anyway , i do hope my friends can get a good result and don't learn my noobie attitude.
Especially for you ♥ Do your best. Cheer for everything. loves *
Idk what's going on on me. Not in the mood seriously. aiks
For those who helped my so much , thank you for your kindness ! awww*
Ytd we listen to the RK HOUSE NO PORK one. Gosh lmao XDDD
I listened for 10 times ady but im still laughing like gila one. Im crazy enough -,-
Hmm , it's time to off my computer now. Goodbye

ps: I want back YOU. Not th NOW one but the BEFORE one. Please ?

No comments:

Post a Comment