Saturday, July 10, 2010

090710


See ? How frustrated am i. *sigh*
Hmm , i think im quiet emotional these few days.
Not good i know. But I think it wont be better if i said im happy.
This day came too early, and i haven get ready.
Im just crying daily. Horrible huh ? Yea .
But anyway , i still wanna thanks for my beloved sisters , babes and friends
Especially Lynn and Jared. Much thanksssss * <3
My current mood is so LOW til the max. I feel so tired and helpless.
Somebody , save me :( !
Exam is coming and im not in the study mood. I shouldn't choose now.
I should wait until after exam. Then maybe i wont be so suffer.
I told you to smile like last time you did. Now, it's my turn

TangWanYin , SMILE LIKE LAST TIME YOU DID.
I want a time machine to go back the time i REGRETED. Can i ?


ps: Dear , Im still in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment