Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tao @ 0527 ♥

20100527 , Headed to TAO with my classmates. Morning we skipped school and we went CY's house. I did exercise that day (running & bsb :D) and i get 2 lil 水泡 on my leg , oh great i hate it -.- ! Reached Tao about 12:30pm with AhPan, ZhenChao, WeiSent & ChungYen. Had our 1st round XD. Then ZhaoMing & ShiYi reached too ;)) . We did losta crazy thing that day. Awwwwww*
 # My current Profile Pict :)
 # AWW* it's me and ma best dude 
 # See ? They're just so enjoy with their foods hahaha
 # We played TURE & DARE. He need to smell the fattest guy's socks ! So ? Smell his socks himself XD
 # Me & the BFF , TanShiYi ♥♥♥♥♥♥
 # I'm too hot keep blaming TT ... *kacau banyak* hahaha
  # Th guys :)) (TANZHAOMING KEEP PLAYING POKEMON THAT DAY. ROAR!)

Left TAO bout 3.30pm. We played True&Dare and made so many stupid things!!! Sing loudly , Played hardly , Laughed happily . I just don't know how to describe my feelings , the best day for May ! After TAO , they came to my house. CHEONG K :DD . 
Keep on ki high and crazy for the whole day. Weeee ;-) . Then , I received this from my aunt. 

Do you know how HIGH am I ? Yea TanShiYi can feel the high-ness of mine. ahha ! Hm at night , I went Pasar Malam w my dearest ShiYi , Momo & Xiawen <3 . Nothing special. I just remembered that i ate Laksa and teared :P . Too spicy for me * hehee. 
Lastly , Showing off my lil work Thursday morning which i gave it to Mr billy. HAHA
Not joking. I drew it myself. Much thanks to PanJinTong :D . His drawing is betta than mine . And tonight I'm going to Auto City with my Sisters & friends for Linda Chung. Just stay tuned for ma next post. I'll be active ;) . Goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment