Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy birthday EEINN TAN ♥

Look at this girl ! Yea she's the KL girl X) To my beloved girl, Eeinn Tan ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 生日快樂 Baby . I wished you a lot in the text. So , keep it in your heart  The coming holiday I hope to meet you so much so much heheh. The time we meet's always too short ! Come back for at least a month then we'll only say : See You Till SIEN wahaha. *or you purposely wanna make yourself special? evilgrinnn* I love you ma dear . 


Okay next thing , A very goooooood news ! I'd just waved to my exam and said 'GoodBye !' weee ;-) . Holiday mood turned ON ON ON. I won't waste my single moment of holiday, I promise maself. ahha . So anyone wanna date me out ? *slap slap* . Hmm.. Talk about today , the last day of our test. Everyone did their last revision. But you know what 4c4 did ? 
 #1 , ChitChat PoPek what to do afternoon ! (yea that's ShiYi's hand HAHA)
#2 The guy keep singing MISERY 'OHH YEAHHH' ! duoluo -.- 
#3 , a girl keep self-snap and forgotten about th exam. BAHAHA 

After exam, rushed out to th school w ma fellow friends . Darn ! Lots of taxi parked outside our school. We headed to PCF for our movie - Pirates Of Caribbeans on stranger tides ! That's really a nice nice nice nice nice movie. I strongly recommend you to watch it. Jack sparrow, Angelica , the mermaid etc. OMFG so geng. I had a great day with ya'll . Thanks ♥




Lastly , I'm going to share you guys a song . DAMN NICE 

*Just a short post to post something and try to make my blog active . Will brb ! Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment