Thursday, June 2, 2011

Linda Chung @ 0528 ♥

The saturday night , I went Auto City with ma friends. For Linda Chung :) . But actually I was kinda bored. Maybe she's not my cup of tea hahh. Btw , I do had a great day with'em. So , jump into the main point.

Weng (the blue shirt guy) is the driver and we reached there about 630pm. Too early :P . There're BSB competition. Hm our 1st stop is @ Winter Warmer. Ice Peach tea was great. Try it ! :DD . But seriously I don't like the waiter so much -.- Qun lin ah waliew. *Neehh not da point* .

After Winter Warmer , I went Old Town with him hehh. No photos there so we jump to the next , Waiting for Linda Chung. Took some photos with my friends 
 # Weng , Zhenlin & Blogger 
 # Beloved JaJa Red & Blogger 
 # TanZhenLin & TangWanYin 
 # JoJo Liew & I 
 # With stupid billy hahaha 
 # Vroom vroommm the driver again ;)
Too bad , I didn't take a photo with Alvin and he went back earlier. Shit XD 

We waited for a long long time. Keep sweating and finally she came out ! This photo was taken by JoJo. She looks casual that day , but she's so pretty ! So fair and so tall. She act as Miss Koo in 點解阿Sir係阿Sir . Very Nice !! :DD 
# Jym Chong 1st , damn he's still that handsome hahaha.
# Then , Linda ! 

I watched for a while only. It's too hot in there. I came out earlier to Swensen with Zhenlin , Weng & YuenHui . Then Weijoo came to met up w/us. She's extra TALL that day. I took some photos with her but darn idk where are the photos TT... Sorry dear . 

# With QiQi 
# KYKYKY ! AWW XD

I found this in Jo's album. Gosh they took photo with Jym again. He's really handsome. Envy envy* 

Kay I think I should off now. Toodles*

No comments:

Post a Comment