Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cathy's house & SUNWAY ♥

Sorry that i've left my blog here for 6 days!
Now im going to update about 30/11 ~ 2/12 .
Went Cathy's house and Sunway with Cathy , SongJia & Yigeng !
I went her house . and our activity's just popek non-stop, watch tv, play o2mania, watch 美女厨房
We didnt take until any photos . HURT ! the very 1st time didnt take photo :'(
Ate her mum's tomyam (my favourite) , Lin came to eat too. haha nice right ?

I think I'll skip to the day we went Sunway. 2/12/2010
Before we go , bath make up shout test clothes. So busyy :P
My outfit of the day ! Spot on my ROCKER SHOES !!!

On the way to Sunway , we took some photos ;D
 ME ! hahahahaha

When we reached Sunway, had our luch @ Sushi King . Our favourite :D
T&G , PrettyT & GorgeousG
 Moron & Moron !

After lunch , CHEONG K . 4 hours in thr. Chio leh -,-
Just let the photos talk. Okay ? :)
 The COUPLE ;
 HAHA Me and SongJia
 Singing *
 Me & Qin Ai De . *Joo jie style* XD
 ♥

I love you girls so much ! XOXO
Next Wednesday im going to Singapore & KL with my family.
Stay tuned , for my new post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment