Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rapunzel ♥

Bonjour & Bon nuit (:
Im here again , to blog about today . Went PCF with xiawen ooi
She called me to watch Unstopable & Rapunzel with her. But sorry ! I watched Unstopable. ahha sorry
So , we watched Rapunzel only. We went there about 1pm.
The movie starts at 2pm. We rushed to the cinema quickly . haha
When we went in. Somebody called my name.
I thought who's him. Wen asked is it hyung jun.
And i still took my phone to see his face -,- .. He's Kelvin Lim. lol :P 
Then when im watching the movie, I keep on laughing XDD 
RAPUNZEL !
After movie , we went to Popular. Bought new markerpen for her lover.
And then ICE BLENDED HONEY PEACH ! *Our love* XD
Until 4pm something. Went home and took some photos :)
ME & WEN
 Im so happy today (: For my readers , stay tuned for the next post !

No comments:

Post a Comment