Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Short post

Bonjour . Sorry that i will skip the post that i promised to update 1st .
Im going to update about today , 迎新日 :)
Went there with SLynn , Momo & Ziyun ! Xiawen didnt go . Can't wake up ? Perhaps XD
They went there to find their ShaoJun . I went there for no point . Just ntg to do @ home.
But anyway , i didnt waste my morning to sleep , sleep & sleep ! Right ? Teehe ;-D

Morning , We went pasar for Breakfast !
After that , went in to the hall . They keep capture their man . Im just looking at them . haha
Btw , Ni men kai xin jiu hao laa ;P .
To know more , You guys can see their blog . I think they will update more about this part .
After those kids were back . It's our turn ;D ! We went in to take photos
The stage of our school ! I think the stage used for a while only . ==
Then , Im going to show some photos of us !
# Solo (My curent profile picture)
 Me and bestie
 Moron XD
 Her Blackberry , Her lover .
 S-M-I-L-E :D
 She looks so fair beside me . Why !!
Me and Ziyun Lim ;D

Then . Nothing to do . Went in a class. Take photos again!
That's it for my post . Short yet cute ! ah-ha .
Going to Jusco tml with Jeff , Zhenlin , Yujie , Ah Jia & her boy . Wooots :D
And im going to a dinner later . Will take some photos for everyone . hehe
Stay tuned ;

No comments:

Post a Comment