Sunday, December 12, 2010

Singapore & KL

From 8/12 ~ 11/12 . I went Singapore & KL with my family
It's kinda tired. But im having lotsa fun !
Im going to update about these. Be patient to see this article until last ;D
8/12 ♥
Th 1st day of my trip. 8 hours ++ in car @@ .
Reached Johor at night. The hotel was BIG enough for 6 person. x)
Then we went out to have our dinner with daddy's friend. 1st day , OVER.

9/12 ♥
2nd day, SINGAPORE UNIVERSAL STUDIO !
It's a bit like Disneyland. I love the 4D & JurassicPark so much .
Didnt buy anything there. Cause need to xRM2.5 == .. Better don't buy.
Normally ate 20++ for lunch now became 40++ . Black shop.
Okay show you guys some photos ;)
Awh ! It's MADAGASCAR
This , is the castle of Shrek. The FAR FAR AWAY ;)
 After we played in the jurassic park. WET !
 Here is the MUMMY's REVENGE area.
Brother & the ROBOT

10/12 ♥
Still in Singapore. Until 4pm something and we went KL.
We stay @ Pyramid. Actually we're going to sunway lagoon th next day.
Unfortunately, everyone was sick *except me* !
So the plan canceld.

11/12 ♥
Shop with mummy @ Sungai Wang. Then , my trip was OVER :D

Eeinn Tan came back ! And she's coming to my house today. WOOHO !
Going to meet her @ pcf later. Seriously im so excited.
Christmas is coming soon , so i chged my blogskin ;) 
And next week im going to cameron highland with my family
Will update more. Please wait for my next post .

No comments:

Post a Comment