Wednesday, November 24, 2010

xoxo ;


Edited by Zhenchao :D
Okay i know im dead from my blog again. SORRY SORRY
I said that i'll update for my JCI anniversary but i think others da updated
Im just taking their pictures , so you may just view their blog :D
This is the 100th article of my blog, and it's for you
I know you're sitting for your SPM so you should see this post after few weeks !
Maybe you need to press a lot of OLDER POST if im active to blog. ahha
Today's our count down 8 months day . I sent a msg for you. 
I thought im so good. But then you send a longer msg for me. Okay fine i lose :P  
I'm going to Penang with him for few days to have fun . *he's kinda excited*

After your SPM bring me go out shake ! Cause my holiday was bored ;((
Tml , im going out to sunway with sisters and friends. Awww*
Will update for it IF IM NOT LAZY -,- .
Before you leave my blog . Kindly press this link
THISSSS ! ♥






XOXO ; By T.wanyin

No comments:

Post a Comment