Thursday, October 14, 2010

Im back !

Hellou im back to my dead blog . ahha ! Miss me ? *shy*
Well , The stupid PMR finally ended dy. My time was totally FREE FREE FREE ;D
So i think gonna hang out whenever im free right ? wuhoo !!
And i think blog will always update cause sure got many photos . aww*
Hmm... So many things to do.
1st, hanging out with him X) !! 
2nd, cathy's coming to my house ♥ !
3rd, jci installation & anniversary !! X)
4th, hang out with everyone who dates me . haha

After PMR , my 1st date was with momo. Acity's winter warmers.
We went there talk like gila babis . So lmao ! HAHA
We just wan a free water ma. 等我出名. wtf XD
Then we went to th market kiakia. Hmm.. we bought a pin only. aiyah !
After that we went starbuck wait for her daddy fetch us home.
Is it the 1st time we hang out 2 person only ? I think yes :P

Will be back to blog again. Wait for me ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment