Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mum's bday & Th 100th day

30/10 - Celebrate mum's bday earlier a day. !
Whole family went to Equatorial Hotel in Penang.
Seriously i love that hotel so much . I would like to bring my dear go with me when im bigger. haha
The buffet was so nicee. I ate alot. zzz
Showing off some photos here , Ytd was amazing :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
























































































































31/10-Mum's birthday and our 100th day ♥♥
Happy birthday to mum , i love you so muchh .
And to my beloved one , we're counting down together for 265 days :*)
We passed our day quite well. Although we had some arguement some time. But those are just nothing for us ! Right ?
Thank you , for giving me everything i needed. ily .
I know sometime im kinda small gas. Sorry for what i'd done this few days.
Although today's competition didnt get the result you want. But you did your best. Im so proud of you mr. Really i do :-*
Tang Wan Yin said that : she was head over heels in love !





;

No comments:

Post a Comment