Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hellou there everyone :D / Im still here to blog. Crazy huh ? :P
Still not in the study mood yet but PMR is coming soon . So what should i do . aggrh !
Just keep on thinking but no actions like - STUDY , READ BOOK , DO NOTES . o0o
Fml. but after PMR im going to enjoy myself with everything i can do . WUHOO X)
Maybe hangout 6 times a week (yea just wear banana leaf if i pass my days like this)
Find a job to do (but no idea at all , because im a lil 'mahuan')
S-T-O-P !!!! Not to think about this now. Is think about what to study now *sien x100*
Maybe im going to update my blog after PMR if nothing special to write.
Do wait for me dear readers ;) . I wont be a dead blogger but not an active one . haha
Okay lastly , hope my dear F3 fellow friends can get straight As in PMR.

ps : I want back you !

No comments:

Post a Comment