Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shake it ♥

Hello to my dear readers Im here to blog again.
Went to Acity one afternoon. TAO with friends ! Uhh the very 1st time eat @ Tao. lol
I love there very much. The enviroment, foods, decorations etc. It was just awesome ;)
After that we decided to Cheong-k @ city box. Unfortunately , th gate closed.
So our second decision should be go back my house sing for free !
I didnt took any photos because as what i knew, they don't like to take photos. HAHA.
Btw , i wear kinda simple and even without my colour lens. Totally cant take photo -,-
17/10 - went to my daddy's friend's house.


















Their house was located in Penang. They're so warm :) !
But when i went in their house. this lil doggy shocked me. aggrh ><


Then , we went to the swimming pool. Aww ! like our personal swimming pool. XD


I was so happy to be there. My mood was totally relax. ahha.
And then it's our dinner time. 中国人的饺子. they did 40++. WALAO EH -,-




























Hmm , lets talk about 19/10 - Cathy came to my house
Ate maggi mee as our lunch. I know im so good on cooking these. SHY
After our lunch , we went to cheong k again and took some photos :)




















Next ! 20/10/2010 , what a special date huh ? 20102010 ♥
Outing with Jeff , Junxin and his girlf ! Watched detective dee . I like it ;D


After few days i will be back to update again.
Im kinda busy these few days because my maid went back to indonesia. aiks
Do wait for me dear readers ; D .

ps : Last time was th best moment i need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment