Tuesday, June 15, 2010

With lin & pei

14/6 ♥
Hellou peeps im back to update about 14/6 :D
Spend my days w numlin peipei & their friends .
We made some sushi ourself for lin's BF. Hmmm that's not the success ...
But still can eat la . hahahaha . 
Oh my . that's so messy. But that is much better ady because before this .... 
Our hands full of smelly vinegar. YUCKS !!!!
This is the not-success one. some still empty one geng hor ? haha XD 
Successed one but no nice looking. HAHAHA
But anyway , lin you're a good GF  ;D

After that , went to my dance class. *im late for almost half an hour* 
The 2nd time we dance . quite good. just traffic jam make us annoy -,-
Taadah ! Our same siaopo pose. haha XD 
Then back home to accompany my dear xiaopei. hahaa
Ding ding * My girl <3 Haha. 
We always 一句话-冷 一句话-热 . Siao one XD
Then after that . wen went auto city . 
Had our lunch @ iceice baby 1st. Then we went market. 
Then we went to cheong-K
Babe lin . hahaha she's pretty . isn't she ? 
Us ! Hahaha i know you love me *shyshyshy* 
And this is my new friend she's so cute. haha XD 

15/6 ♥
Yea it's today , our 3rd month anni. Haha
Time flies quickly . don't you think so ?
Although you're not with me because you're busy for your camping
But still thank you so so much for giving me so much happiness this month
Loves from your girl . ahha ! x)
我們還有很長一段路要走 親愛的, 你會陪我的對嗎?
I love you

Ok i think nothing is special to post ady.
Will be back after tml night's CKBBQ with inn tan ! 
or maybe after thursday our penang trip . haha 
Im excited i know inn you too. love you

No comments:

Post a Comment