Thursday, June 17, 2010

CKBBQ

Lets talk about the night @ CKBBQ and met up with inn
What a wonderful night. haha ! Missed the moment :D
So many ppl went there to celebrate inn's returning & her bday *although passed ==*
Took lotsa photos. So im here to share it to everyone ;-)
the 1st thing after meet w inn's always take photos. Haha
Nah me and the main character. She's so pretty . So fast chged jor. haha
Changed into a big ladeh. The mature one . oh my ! lovess*
This photo can comfirm that this girl got 99.99% didnt snap photo for long time ady. x)
#1
#2
Left out Miss hang & Lynn ady . How sad :'(
Im waiting for the day we can take a full sisters photo again . when's it ?
Hmm and then is me and lin
She looks so subun 24 hours. But when she talks ...... HAHAHAH
People mountain people sea . But that's so fun ! 热闹嘛 ~
No tomyam for me that day and so so 委屈 my sisters . sorry har ! : P
And then is the big suprise for babe inn
Lights were off and bday song with a lovely cake. Romantic ? Haha
You see how happy is she . Bwahaha
Liao all ppl played the cake . Ha ! The best part.
See my face
And us
1st
2nd ! Haha Our face :P
And then is me & BB ! Hahahaha ♥♥

Nah my botak XDD
Ytd you're nt with me , But im so happy to be with you today. XOXO
Then back at night . And BB & Kuanyew came my house and back @ 12:00am
Had much fun . tml we're going to sunway .
SISTERS GATHERING !! stay tuned for my next post peoples ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment