Sunday, May 9, 2010

@ sunway

Due to my lazyness , i always update my blog with short & cute post .
Complained by Ms.Peh xD . So im coming here to update a long one . ahha .
But after this , idk when only can update a long post == .. paiseh x)
♥ 8/5 - SUNWAY
Went to sunway with hanghang & linlin . For IPMAN2 .
Making up before we go sunway . lmao -,- 























Me & Linlin *seee her model pattern xD*

Spot on hanghang , she just wan to be so nature XD























My pretties <3
After we reached sunway . We went to th winter warmers 1st.
Had our dinner there . As my qin ai de songjia said , the peach milk tea's so nice !
Us (The so-called gorgeous one) HAHAHA sorry you can ignore what i said XDD









And me again :$

Then , went to watch movie :D























He's so entao . LOVE DIE HIM ♥♥♥
IPMAN2 a nice movie . Me & lin so kin jeong in th cinema ! Bt Hanghang said she's going to sleep inside there . ohh my god :P


















After the movie . we decided to cheong K .
Unfortunately , we left half an hour but we need to pay for 3 hours .
We're nt that stupid ok ? -.-

Nothing to do , so we went dingding . HAHA




































































Th stupid one dk how to snap a photo so ....... ignore about it !
We're just so so childish . what to do ? we're still young :D
And lastly , ended my post with lovess *

 



Ps : HAPPY MOTHERS DAY . MUM , I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment