Wednesday, May 19, 2010

:)
























Hey people . Exam's around th corner ! SOBS :(
What to do ? Haven't done my preparation . So tired !
MT , SC , SJ , BM ETC. Oh dearr , i just wanna die asap .
Although the exam's coming and i always dream at class . 
BUT ! Im planning my holiday with miss cathy miao . XD like exam just ended 1 min ago. 
Shouldn't be like this . But what to do ? Im just so lazy and bian tai ><
Going to her house for 3 days . Will spend much time with th crazy bubu <3
Next, my beloved class teacher LLL's coming back from Paris & i've done NOTHING -.-
I think she's going to kill die me . ahha :P
No more time to do her homework . Wait for die . ROAR*

Hmm .. Me , wen & lin're going to learn dancing very soon . ahha ! 
Modern Jazz's th dance . Im kinda excited . Bwahahaha .
The point is can T-H-I-N . And i am really interested in this . 
Lovesssssssssss *

Signing off ! Bye =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment