Friday, May 28, 2010

Exam . lol
























Current song - S.H.E's 我愛雨夜花
Currently - Updating my blog with BOOKS . lol
This , is my new facebook profile photo . haha smile like me =D
Ok i know now it's really too late to study . Left 3 days for prepare everything ?
Impossible ! So , i choose to relax myself . ahha
Hard to concentrate la me . ROAR -,- !!!!
Bt i haven give up yet . Will go to study very very very soon :)
As what hanghang said : got exam = holiday
TANGWANYIN IS GOING TO BE SO DEAD AFTER THIS EXAMINATION
Wait to see how mum let me face th idiot punishment huh ? lols
And ! im so in love w/S.H.E's song . awwwww*
Nice nice nice nice nice . very hyper nice . lalalalalala ~ 
You should go to listen because i never tell lies ; D

ps : Im waiting for the holiday . EXAM SHUUUUU !

No comments:

Post a Comment