Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Saturday *xiao gui*

Im here . For the lovely SATURDAY :D
Morning , AGM day . Didnt go to th school . Went pasar & playground !
Out with hang lynn vivian hong boys etc . What a great-morning ;)
Snap photos non-stop one . Ahha . Our hobby what x)
Photos talk due to my lazyness





















Edited by zhenchao . The best editor :D
Waoo . Us !! Did you saw me ? ahha
Yer im so ugly . But no photo ady ok ? XD
Me & Lynn . The pubo and wupo ! HAHAHA
Vivian th cutie :-)
Awwww . long hair huh . aggrh x(
Kah Sin :D
Yu Fang . I smile til so fake . ==
Th photo taken by me and edited by me ! HANGHANG ♥

Afternoon , Return home with kuan yew & ys :D
This 2 guy watched 2 movie whole afternoon and played PS2 . xD
保持通话 and 神枪手 . So nice so nice !!!!
But that day my aircorn spoil . Hot til like SAUNA . XDD
See ?? This two guys played so many many many times ! XDD
Like ginna anneh . x)
Then hanghang & linlin came to my house . MAKE UP MAKE UP .
Long hair pretties ma . ohh shit :P jealous sangat XD
Played piano . Im so pro and linlin snapped me *shyyyyy*

Then we went to auto city about 7pm . Woots we're so high :)
My eyes so small == .. That day no lens ! how nature am i ? ahha
Reached auto city .Saw siew yee and vivan at winter warmer . x)
Then we had our dinner at old town . Wao i ate nothing except orange juice
Me and him . ahha im so hiao la . my pattern :P

Us ;) . Walk here walk there many hours . XDD 
Then ! The point : XIAO GUI 
 
Scream when you saw him pls ! He's so entao . lovesss *
#2
#3
He's so entao !!!!! Jym's there too :D . *wenwen's bf*
Haha . 11pm back home .
And now , it's time to off now . Bye ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment