Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy birthday - To myself

7/4/2010 , i couldn't forget about today until the day im DEAD !!!!!
So many surprises , gift , wishes & load of loves x)
Especially for my beloved Pengawas Sukan - THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS
Big boy seniors scolded me and make me cried . How bad they're ?
No they ain't . They gave me the biggest surprise i never had before .
They sang birthday song for me . Do you know how touched am I ? XD
這難忘的一天 我絕對絕對不會忘記 我愛你們大家 :D

Afternoon , celebrated ma birthday at bing pin wu.
















Spot on Hanghang . She's crazy == ..
I received something HANDMADE from him , thank you so much so much ily !























See ?????????? HAND MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
That's not just a paper , still 3D eh lo . huiyo ~~~~~~~~~
I never receive something like this in ma life . This is the 1st one .





















Taada * This is my buffdae cake  ;-)
So nice la weiy . Much thanks to my sisters , babes , boy friends & Him !
Today is so special to me . lovessss *

I received 77 wishes at facebook by ma beloved friends !
Thanks . thanks thanks x100000000000 :D





















These are my present i received this year . 
Thanks peepos !

No comments:

Post a Comment