Sunday, April 4, 2010

























Hellou im here again :D
Can anyone here share with me some chinese songs ? Thanks x)
Ytd went to the school , watched formasi comp.
After that - lihong & teckyaw's birthday party . celebrated at Belgium . 
Happy birthday ! =DDD . Im having fun there . because he's there too :P 
But before that . We waited those KPLs so long x(
Vivian Loh wait until she wanna scream & shout . HAHAHA . lmao

This few days i found something so weird on ma leg .
Black green pop out but i didnt knock it / hurt it . LOL ==
Make me feel so pain and my legs look sucks la . omg !
Please recover asap . No more shorts now right ? agggggrh ~

Ytd night played webcam w/beloved one :D
I know you're so happy and me too <3
Loves you so muchhhhhhhhhh !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment