Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pacific

This is a post without photos . Words on it only . Sorry , photos are not w/me .
After school , went to my house . Bath and rush out to pcf .
Played bowling . Im in love with it so seriously although i play like an idiot . haha
ysLO say she never play before but she's so pro ! omg .
i set ma name as DAILOU . everyone call me dailou when it's ma turn . syok sangat :P
Boys are so cool . always strike and spare .

After bowling , went to ate our lunch . ahha .
Saw the clown . Okay i scare til like siao eh want run also cant . lol
Thanks for my buddies and ysLO . they protect me when i need'em 
But nobody can protect me as hang did :D
2007 st.anne . She protected me and make me feel so warm . thanks babeh

Had our lunch very late . Hungry :S !
Then went shopping . we still play dingding . like ginna xD
Someone played the basketball one so canggih . Get 500++ marks everytime .
We see until gong gong . So went out earlier .

Saw something that can measure your weight & height . Need 2x20sen .
Buddies & babe are so thin and tall .
What about me ? alah just don talk about it . ==
162.5cm . I tall 1.5cm ady . muahaha . But the weight .....
Okay ignore about it . Because i haven reach the standard weight yet :P .
Hmmmm .. he's so tall & thin . hehehehehe ~

After that , went to MCD . Wait for my mum come and fetch me .
Snapped our yi gen maos' family photo . But lynn isn't there :"(
She's busying of ..... HAHAHAHA i know you know .
Then im back at 5pm . what a lovely day ;)

pee/ass : not him but him . Loves*
peepee/ass : i want to be an active blogger . May i ? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment