Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BITCH





















Yes , im such a bitch huh ? HAHA .
I should leave him alone but how come i cant ?! Because he's so important to me .
This few days im so hardworking to do my work & keep on make myself in a busy situation
I just wanna forget about him . EVERYTHING about us . How hard is it you know ?
I never been hurt like this before . So silly !
Sisters , babes & buddies keep on comfort me and i just keep on let'em worried abt me .
I should appreciate what i got now . Not think for the past .
I told myself like this everyday everymin everysecond . Gosh ...
You know what . I hope im dead and forget everything about pass .
You're important & you'll be in my heart forever :)
No body can replace you in my heart . Never .
I love you so much . So much so much ..
你无形的伤害 是我最可怕的噩梦

No comments:

Post a Comment