Sunday, March 21, 2010

Genting trip :D

Hellou peoples . Im back from Genting few hours ago .
Talk about 18/3 . Went to pacific
Watched PANDORA BOX . Oh my god laugh my ass off !!!!

























































































Still got kungfu panda duh . AHHA ! Hang told me she laugh whole day XD


Talk about ytd , 19/3
Went there yesterday . For one-day-rest AGAIN . haha
The room at there is big . But , the floor is bigger than the bed ==





































































Seee ? SPONGE BOB on the TV xD . But he speaks MELAYU !!! == 
My room is at 24th floor . LOL so high . don know can see my house or not XD 
Floor's bigger .So , kids slept on the floor . How pity we are XD

The 1st thing we do when we reached genting highland - OUTDOOR .
Played so many things so syok la ! XDDDD
Hmmm i played arrows with my brother .
We're so chio . haha . That's kinda syok x) 
Picts :

































































Nothing special . Back on Saturday afternoon :D

Today noon , went to tuition centre .
Oh my god my babeh numlin gave me my bday present SO EARLY xD
She gave me DOMO KUN . i got 3 domo kun given by Sister lynn & Babe Numlin  .
Babe , i love you ! Thanks for your present

No comments:

Post a Comment