Friday, March 12, 2010

How ?

I give up . I cant wait for him anymore .
No hopes and what is the point to wait for him ?
I should forget about him and start my new life without him .
Be proud of me ;D i da wake up ady .

Tagboards' reply
caihui: HAHAs! the 'yi gen mao' very cute
Sure cute la . Our LOGO lai de leh . hahaha
kexin: and hope you can smile like yi gen mao. =D
kexin: Lol. cute enough.
Thanks ~ I will smile like yi gen mao everyday one . thank you ! x)
cathy: hahaha LMAO ! so cute la that maomao ~
What mao mao . is YI GEN MAO . hahaha me & ys draw one . haha
chee: tang wan yin
Ng su chee
tepoh: exam over.relax~!!
Yes yes yes relax lah ! wuhooo ~
songjia: woah babe i love your first pict. nice
Woah really ? Yor i paiseh leh cute lil G . Haha ily
WKhoon: Nice pics and the logo cute & funny! Wish you happy and happy!
Haha i will be happy one . lalala
yeteng: haha . the logo so cute. the teeth let me think tiok lynn ! XDDD
Yer why think tiok lynn ? They look alike huh ? *later lynn kill you* haha
ysLO: thanks babe
Welcome babeh xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment