Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy cny



























Tml is the day so-called as 除夕夜 . Wooots i will meet up my sister lin soon
Im so emo this few days . 18 days ady !! But i feel my heart haven feel better YET .
It's so hard to accept the truth . But i cant denial . Right ?
Love is so complicated . Except you , no body can let me feel this world still got FOREVER .
But now , this thinking da ruined . Wanyin should wake up !
"我想我没那么坚强
每个女孩其实一样
渴望着爱情的好 渴望被拥抱
却都害怕爱让人受伤....."
"可惜不是你...陪我到最后"
Why ? These song appeared in ma mind everyday every mins every second !
Hurt so deeply . So so so so hurt .
Chinese New Year , Valentine day . I should be happy but i cant .
Moody ! Moody Moodyyyy !!!!!!! *broken heartsss*

Imma going to my grandma's house now . My beloved uncle is BACK FROM SABAH !!!!
Doctor Tan , Welcome back :)
Happy chinese new year & Happy valentine yea peoples ! Best wishes .
And to the beloved one - Lee suwei .
Happy birthday !!!!!!! ILY . Thanks for accompany me when i need you .
You do changed lots lots ~ Woooots xD .
Stop here . will reupdate soon . Bye peoples !

ps : Im waiting for you , i love you . Ops sorry , is i loveS you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment