Sunday, February 7, 2010

Broken heart days



























25/1
After this day . I am alone
Injured seriously . In ma heart []

29/1
Didn't pass today . So i didnt update my blog .
I feel so upset . Because of you sweetie .

1/2
School day , cried from morning til night .
But what can i do ? I cant control my mood .
I work hard study hard . For what ? Y-O-U

2/2
Waited for him 2 hours . He didnt came .
I asked him SOMETHING . But the answer is just : i don know .
He gave me hopes again .

3/2
Friends scolded me . We argued ? No they want me wake up maself .
But i cant . Im in love with him sosososo seriously

4/2
I phoned HER . Thanks . i never know that you're that kind & cute .
She said : Thanks & best regards .
Thank god i still got you :)

6/2
Miss wen came to ma house . We baked some cake .
I decided to give some cakes for him . But he rejected .
Nevermind . I cried and im not that tough . Get hurt against .

Im moody for days . So i didnt update my blog too .
Sorry for neglected my blog . But sorry , I cant cheer up yet .
14/2 ' I cant celebrate anything without you .

Miss , please stay away from him . i hate you til like hell . fck == ..
If you don like him . Don give him hopes and hurt him .
If not , I will let you see what is your LAST DAY


Hmm , Im not perfect enough right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment