Saturday, February 20, 2010

:)

18/2 ♥
This night is my grandmas' birthday  . Meet up with Miss Lin again .
Everyday oso will meet one . Haha . We're crazy !!! 
Ate many foods . I think i will become fatty again . Woots . 48kg ? LOL == ..




















Taada * Whole family . Sweeeet huh / ♥
Didnt snap any picts with lin . She's soo busy . HNG !
But it's okay . We still got TOO MUCH time to spend together . hahaha x)
i love you Tanlinlin

19/2 ♥
Went to my beloved teachers' house .Teacher Loh Ling Ling <3
Ate steamboat again . those food prepared by teacher are delicious .


























Awww* I love it so much . Although we ate until super duper full . haha
Sorry teacher , we cant help you eat finish . Sorryy ! ><
Having a great time there with my friends . *heart heart*

20/2 ♥
Today , went to pacific watch the movie :




















Actually i don like it . Just funny loh . No 剧情 .
Mum say she don like it too . She say wasted her time . lol ?
Btw , I saw my friends there !!! MY TAN EE INN . hahaha .
She is so cute so adorable . I miss you babeh . hehe =)

Just a short post here . Will be back soon . Toodles *
I miss you sweetie . Really i do

No comments:

Post a Comment