Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese new year

13/2 . I passed my night with ma beloved Tanlinlin
We're having lotsa fun at grandmas' house ! Weeeee :)
Snap photos always and always . the cny eve <3 .









































 Get ANGPAO 1st . Lol bleed like hell == ..





















Wanna fight bagua with me huh ? omg omg omg xD
Lin kamu ni slim sangat luh . Envy envy *
We're having a so nice day together . steamboat steamboat

14/2 . Lonely valentine day ? lols
Passed my day not so happily . Hate valentine day !!!! ROAR .
But anyway . that's the day so-called as chu yi . I shouldn't be unhappy . haha
Went steamboat with family .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

Then went grandmas' house .
Meet up with my doctor tan and the cute lil baby tan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
His big eyes really freak me out . Bigger than mine ady huh . haha
Then my chu yi end up like this . And the valentine day no body accompany me .
Haha . How sad huh ? Im lonely :D .
 
16/2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






Back to mahang . Spent whole day with ma babeh lin . Ahjia is there too XD
 
 
 
 

















I know i know , this is PEOPLE MOUTAIN PEOPLE SEA .
The big family . Haha . Spot on lin's mum . She's slim huh ? haha
Chit chat & popek for whole day . The weather is killing me .
So hot . Just wanna took of ma shirt *shy shy shy* .
This big family is waiting for just A TOILET to bath . I waited for hours .
Rush in and bath for 2 mins . Aww . Im genius .
No pict with ma lin . But we still got chance . wuhoo x)


























17/2
Family day . Went to cinema . Watch the movie - 大兵小将



























Waited him for 10 hours , he didnt call me :) . Nevermind . I got patient .
The movie is kinda funny & siao . Got jacky chan & Lee Hom .
Gosh the movie is too short . i just wanna continue to watch it . Haha
I didnt watch 72家租客 . Full ady but i want to watch it T.T ..

Going out to BM country club now . Having my dinner there with big family again
Tomorrow , is going to be my grandnys' bday . HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Off 1st . Goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment