Thursday, June 9, 2011

6/6 , Went QB and he gave me a big big big surprise ! Ty my dear , 
Diff kind of feelings , aww you just can't imagine how happy am i everyday :)). Ily loves*

Right now this moment , I feel like writing something bout my daddy . I got too much to say ! :)
As everyone said , my dad looks very fierce and serious. Sometimes , he don't even want to bother about you. Yea not you only , included me ;( . But since I went Singapore with my mum . The thinking of mine to you , my dearest dad was totally Diff ! Mum told me : "You know how lucky you are ? And also your sister. Your dad gave you 2 lotsa things ! (Examples) ... Your dad don't have the thinking of Zhong Nan Qing Nv , He treaten his children in the same way. He worked so hard everyday fly to China Singapore KL meeting meeting. Using bad things and gave you all the BEST thing. Handphones , laptops , incoming Ipad ....." Yea bla bla she told me a lot ! I think if i write out all , my readers might fall asleep. My dad is currently 50 years old. He worked daily , earn so much money for us. I don't know which is the right method to show my love for you dad , but my love to you from heart can't use words to describe . ba ba wo ai ni. Sorry for being a troublemaker . 8/6/2011 I seperated you & mum (I mean 1 in M'sia 1 in Singapore) . I hope you won't forget about this . HAPPY 17TH ANNIVERSARY DADDY MUMMY , 

No comments:

Post a Comment