Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Skipped school !

Yea as my title said ; TANGWANYIN SKIPPED SCHOOL AGAIN & AGAIN.
Every friday skip school. Scare spot cheack ma. Hahaha.
But so unfortunately, NO SPOT CHECK TODAY. *expected ady*
31/8 , So-called HARI MERDEKA too. Went out with cathy & her boyf. (I'm the big bulb) 
Their 100th days. Stay sweeeeeeeeeet ma dear . heeeee ;-)
Cathy came my house 1st . Cheong-K and take photos . hahahahaha
Okay still got lotsa photos but due to my lazyness and line's problem.... hehehe
Then we went acity and we had our dinner @ Swensen.
We just care to eat nia didnt take photo XD .

Just showing off some pretty photos here , haha.
And today's charmaine's birthday , HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
Hmm .my next post will be : acity with numlin & hualian installation .
Next next post : Sunway with numlin and friends & Friday with [------] ! haha 
This holiday will gao dim these post. Do wait for me . teehe ;)
3 weeks and 5 more days to go. PMR !

No comments:

Post a Comment