Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shusi !


I look like a lion right ? My hair's so boomboompow. HAHA
1st of all, good afternoon to my dear readers ;D
My uncle *Doctor Tan* is back from Sabah again. So , we went to eat holiao !
Ytd night we went to Tambun eat seafoods and today morning we ate sushi @ Sushi King .
Golden ball , ebi ten etc. what the hell so delicious
Hmm i wan to learn the song Turkish march but that song is so god damn hard. lols
Can somebody here introduce me some nice piano songs ? Thanks *

Exam's around the corner . It's so near until i cant breathe ! awh :(
Always think about exam but never take action. Cool bo -,- ..
Can someone tell me what to do ? I need to study because i know NOTHING.
Ohh dear , bless me pls. *sigh* !
Will be back soon. wait for me ;) Toddles !

No comments:

Post a Comment