Friday, August 6, 2010

For liars ; ♥        

Hello guys. Tml's our canteen day. Im not so excited this year. idk why
Maybe nothing's fun ady. Just go for eat eat talk talk. x)
But it's better than stay at home one ppl sit til busuk -,- .. @ home = SIEN.
Hmm , let's talk about few days ago.....
2 days before today and ytd. what the hell so many things happened.
I don wan to mention about it cause that's privacy. Sorry =X
It's about the so-called pig's thing. I think my friend would know who's it. ahha
As cathy ho said , it's a liar with no brain.
Do everything without thinking. She loves acting and let everyone feel she's so pity.
Yea me and my babe did something so wrong is to pity her because she cried !
We feel so regret to do so. We've been lie don know how many times ady.
I wont hope you'll chg anymore. because you wont and you don wan too right ? HAHA
Maybe you don't like what i say @ here. So ? report to th police and sent me to th jail then.
Okay stop this at here. i just wan to spread out my anger. =D

ps: will update again after th canteen day, do wait for me readers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment