Saturday, January 9, 2010

:)
























The pretty and me <3 *i look so dirty*
Wooooo imma so tired ! And finally , I slept well ytd night .
Morning section's life i still cant xi guan . lols .
But morning wont hot . So i never sweat :P . haha !
Afternoon really so freakin hot . uggrh ~
Study in the same class with lynn & shing really will ki siao one xP
They're so funny and i never feel bored w/em . XOXO
My miss ahtu say i less update . I ming ming jiu update no long only
Nvm . Now imma here to update ma bloggy . HAHA
And them , so yuckss hor ? haha ! *we know only* xD
Ytd say until i oso puhui . Just let it be :) :)


Omg , my beloved sexy mouth pop out a cute lil pimple . lols
So painful . Inn tan i know your feelings finally XD
Searching some songs . I found that Ashley tisdale's song also nice yea !
Hmmmm . I think i should stop here .
Toddles babes & friends !


They should die , THEY SHOULD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment